Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween | Last Year

Today I bought my Halloween outfit for this year! I'm on a pretty tight budget recently, so bought the cheapest thing I could find. For the past two years I have been a cat and a leopard.. Both original and scary.. So this year I thought I would actually go as something somewhat scary. It's still not particularly scary, but it's one of the things I'm scared of most in life..


Anyway I thought I'd show you a few pictures from the last two years from Halloween. For the first year of uni I decided to go as a cat. It was a very last minute decision and that way I didn't have to buy an outfit. I didn't put much effort in as you can tell by the pictures.

In the second year of uni I went as a leopard. I debated about going as something dead for ages and in the end opted to go as a leopard. I put a little more effort into my outfit this year by putting facepaint on my face and wearing black contacts. I loved those contacts I didn't want to take them out! 



The 'Scary Face'




I'm looking forward to Halloween so much this year! I won't tell you what I'm wearing just yet but I'm sure there will be pictures to follow! 

Kelsey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment