Saturday 2 August 2014

July Monthly Favourites


This month I have been loving these items. There were a few more items that I was going to add to this, but I have just moved out of my University house so everything is all over the place. Ill make sure I blog about those items sometime in August or even add them to my August favourites!



Maybeline Dream Fresh BB Cream
I have had this BB cream for ages as it’s cheap and gives a light coverage for when I don’t want to put much makeup on, although I don’t wear it very much. But I have really loved this product whilst I was on holiday. If I don’t wear foundation, people literally ask me if I’m sick, so I’m not one of these people who can wear no makeup completely.  This BB cream was perfect for during the day and night as it gives you a light coverage whilst having SPF 30 in it, giving me a healthy natural glow.

Moroccan Argan Oil
I have lived by this product ever since I started dip dying my hair last year after it became so dry from all the bleach, but this is a life saver in summer. Moroccan Argan Oil injects shine and gloss into your hair, and without it my hair has a candy floss texture to it. Ew. I bought this from Home Bargains so it was only a couple of pound, you can buy more expensive versions but this does the job perfectly fine.


Tangle Teezer
I've had this Tangle Teezer for a year now and have used it here and there, but I prefer my Mason Pearson brush. For some reason my hair has been super knotty recently, so I threw the Tangle Teezer in my bag and its the perfect brush for when you're on the go. This one is designed for children as its a cute flower design but the actual brush part is the same as the normal Tangle Teezers.

The Comforter Bubble Bar - Lush
This bubble bar literally smells like heaven. I'm not a massive fan of bubble baths as it means you cant wash your hair etc. but this smells so good that I don't care. It smells of blackcurrant and makes your bath pink!


MAC Strobe Cream
I found this sample in one of my old makeup bags so I decided to give it a go and I really like it! I have very dry skin so finding a good moisturising primer is crucial. I mix this with my foundation and it adds a nice dewy look to your skin. I am probably going to buy the larger version when I get my student loan. (Plus it’s packed with tons of vitamins and good stuff!)

Yankee Candle Votive
Anyone who knows me knows I love a good smelling candle. I have quite a strong sense of smell and am so self-conscious of my room smelling bad, so I like to make it smell nice with candles.  I haven’t bought a big Yankee candle yet as I don’t think I've found my favourite smell yet as there is so many to choose from. So for now I love buying these little votive candles which cost £1-£2, (depending on where you buy them), and they smell so good! This Summer Scoop scent is perfect for the summer.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment so I can read your monthly favourites!

Kelsey xx


4 comments:

  1. Love this selection of products! I know what you mean about bubble baths, I've bought bath bombs from lush before and ended up having to throw them away because they've gone off! I'll have to look into this one though, I love the smell of blackcurrent!

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I took these photos I wondered whether it had gone off, so I'm hoping its just the lighting in this photo!
      xx

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean, mine never smelt off at all! if you kept the packaging i think it says the use-by date on there? xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for following me on Bloglovin! I followed you back as i love your blog!! :)

    Loverslost-inspace.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete